Top 5 Reasons to choose ECU for your Graduate Degree in History
- ECU was established as a brick-and-mortar university with highly qualified and respected faculty.
- ECU ranks high as a military friendly school by The Military Times
- Several courses are offered online or meet once a week to accommodate commuter students.
- We accept transfer credits from previous coursework, up to one-third of your degree can be transferred in from previous classes.
- The History Department offers a community with nationally accredited student-run organizations and designated study paces for students.
If you have questions about the History Department or you are deciding which program interests you, please contact Lead Admin, Jessica Kestler via email at email@example.com. If you are inquiring about a specific graduate program or requirements please contact the Graduate Programs Director, Dr. Todd Bennett via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have general content questions, please contact Dr. Gerry Prokopowicz via email at email@example.com.
Transitioning to the university setting while active duty or leaving can leave you with lots of questions. We want to provide you with the information you need for becoming an ECU Pirate. ECU is unique; we are the only university in North Carolina with a VetSuccess Counselor, who can aid you in this process. Additionally, there are several offices and individuals on campus which cater to military members and their families.
Our Top-10 Favorite Resources:
- For general questions for Service Personnel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Military Programs Office is a great reference for active-duty, but if you’re not sure how to get started whether undergraduate, or graduate, contact Kim Walters at email@example.com.
- Kimberly Treece is the only VetSuccess Counselor in a North Carolina university, for questions or more information, contact her at 252-737-4989 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a veteran and considering ECU consult Student Veterans Services, you can email them at email@example.com, or call 252-737-6542.
- If you are curious about graduate admission please contact the Graduate School at 252-328-6012, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help with financial aid or how to apply contact the Office of Financial Aid, 252-328-6610, or email@example.com.
- For scholarship information, go to the Office of University Scholarships website.
- If you have questions about how your finances were processed please contact the Cashier’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-737-6886.
- If you are enrolled and having problems with registration contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
- East Carolina University boasts its Green Team Project; a tutoring group by service members for service members. Contact Dr. Elizabeth Coghill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-737-2011 for more information.